I have a love/hate relationship with Tansy. As an extremely invasive plant, I pull about 95% of them. The other 5%, I let grow in clumps away from the gardens. I see why some states prohibit the planting of this golden-faced button. I believe they would grow through concrete. A few interesting facts; Tansy was … Continue reading Flower for Art and Crafts – Wild Tansy
I had been pulling up the milkweeds for quite a few years because they were not in the ideal spot. Ideal spot or not, I let these beauties grow where they decided this year. The best part, the butterflies arrived and brought their family and friends. We have been quite fortunate to witness their love … Continue reading Milkweed in the Garden and a vintage print
I love quotes especially when you can add art. They are the perfect pick me up. They are also a great way to decorate your creative space. Thank you to Rory from a Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip for tagging me for the 321 Quote Me - Arts, Crafts and Chic too. Guidelines: Thank … Continue reading 321 Quote Me – Arts, Crafts and Chic too
Happy Father's Day! I hope all dad's had a fantastic day! This vintage graphic will make a great piece of art in a mancave, den, or office. Also a nice graphic for card making, crafts, and decoupage. Beautiful colors that capture the true art of the sport. Click on the link below to download the … Continue reading Bass Fishing for Father’s Day
I discovered this beauty while going through a book called, A Guide to Wildflowers. The best part is this image is on the public domain. It would make a beautiful sign, journal cover, jewelry, or as hanging art. This is a slender perennial with unbranched stems. White to pale blue, spurred flowers in a narrow … Continue reading Carolina Larkspur Botanical Print
copyright Lismore Paper Sweet pollinators. These hard workers certainly know how to put food on our table. From apples to zucchini's, even the pumpkin in our pies, we must thank them. Did you know, without bees, pollination doesn’t happen, and zucchini buds literally die on the vine. It's nature's finest work. Honey.com is one of my … Continue reading Spread the word…Save the Bees
It is a season of renew, blooms, a spring palette of neutrals, pale hues of pinks, greens, and purples. There is a need to discover nature's wonders and to inspire the artsy soul. A simple kind of beauty makes this time of the year magical. Whimsical delights dance in the changing air. It's March, a month that marks change. This year it is extra special to me, it also marks, When Fashion and Nature Collide, first anniversary.