Thank you so much Mel from Fiction In My Head for nominating me! Mel is so talented! So if you are not following her you are missing out. I had an opportunity to create a piece of multi media art for Mel this year, thank you, Mel! I had a great time creating it! I absolutely love her fiction posts based on pictures taken by Darren from the ArtyPlantsman this is my way of begging for more you two, please 🙂
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you, Mel!
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post. – See above
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you. – See below
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to. – I nominate anyone who wants to answer. So Mel, right back at ya!
Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own. – Mel’s are really good, so I will do my best.
So let’s get to it. Here are Mel’s questions and my response to each of them.
1. Naked or not or both (think carefully)? Well…it really depends on the situation. In the ideal situation naked (no mosquitoes in sight)…free as a bird!
2. Spaghetti or Fettuccini and why? Thin spaghetti. Like it about twice a year. I know…how weird. My husband would have it every day.
3. What sauce would you use up there for question 2 and why? Garlic and Cheese…lots of cheese.
4. Harley Davidson or Vespa? Explain. After working rescue for a number of years, I will not ride either. I will stick to creating them.
5. Leather or lace with that drink? Is this a trick question, Mel? I think I can hear her giggle. Leather for me.
6. Where would you do it? Oh, you mean where I would have a drink. lol. A sports bar, most likely watching hockey.
7. With whom would you do where you would do what you do, did, done did from question 6? Mel, you are trying to get me in trouble 🙂 Going with the Super D answer, they know who they are.
8. What drink would you have with the Leather or Lace from question 5? Blue Chair Bay Rum, 90 miles to Cuba.
9. How would you disguise yourself if you had to sneak in to your employer’s office in order to retrieve important incriminating documents? Mock rescue and smoke machines. Full turnout gear.
10. What did she say exactly? You know… after you did what you did when you did that thing you did while you were doing it. (*wink*) Let’s have another 🙂
11. How was that thing anyway? Amazing!
12. I know I am, but what are YOU doing the rest of your life? Not holding myself back!
- What are you reading right now/or what is your next read?
- The most adventurous thing on your bucket list?
- Song that makes your soul dance?
- Superman or Batman?
- Leggings, tights/nylons, or nude?
- Potter or Twilight?
- Cat or Dog or something more exotic?
- Favorite vacation spot and why?
- Make-up or Natural?
- What makes your heart skip a beat instantly?
- Action or Romance?
- Favorite date place?
MY NOMINEES…no running away!
I do not like to pick people for these type of awards, but I do encourage my followers to answer. Mel, I’d love to read your answers! So many of you out there that I’d love to learn more about. Come on…just a few questions, no pressure 🙂 Please link back with your answers OR answer one of my questions in the comments.
Thank you again, Mel!